-
July 29th, 2009, 12:39 AM
#1
Inactive Member
hulu.com, perhaps the best site since utube
anyone ever go to hulu.com. I tell ya, the shows and movies are full length, few ads ( a 2 hour movie will have about 8 ads, 15 to 25 seconds each, and only 1 at a time. New shows, old hard to find shows and movies. I mean alot you may not have heard of, but alot you have. I am stuck at home caring for my 94 year old grandmother alot, and when there is nothing I haven't seen worth watching on TV, hulu rocks, very high quality, some better than DVD quality.
tv.com has a lot of hard to find stuff but you have to look and mess around to find more of the full length stuff rather than the clips. They have stuff I watched when I was a kid that has not even been reran for over 20 years.
Both sites are legal.
Hulu is belongs to universal, they pay royalties if they don't own the rights.
Not sure about TV.com
Both are 100% free and legit, if you haven't already ya need to check em out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks